English For All

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English For All
English For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to Improve English Communication Skills

+10
myenglish
gayane
helen
lia
ani
sahakyan
nune
dina
eliza
zafi
14 posters

Go down

Ways to Improve English Communication Skills Empty Brings English to your Home

Post by sabysmith Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 am

Hi,

I came across a site which has graphics animation courses for English (englishateasedotcom). We can view the demos before buying courses. and the courses are based on different levels. Price is also very affordable.

sabysmith

Back to top Go down

Ways to Improve English Communication Skills Empty Re: Ways to Improve English Communication Skills

Post by Ridham Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 pm

I think the best way to improve your communicatiOn skills is that try to speak english with everyone and I have another idea that you must listen any english speaker carefully and try to copy him/her... that may be help us ti improve our speaking.. Razz

Ridham

Back to top Go down

Ways to Improve English Communication Skills Empty Re: Ways to Improve English Communication Skills

Post by Bellebelly Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 pm

writing, listening and speaking in english???

Bellebelly

Back to top Go down

Post by myenglish Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm

do you see the PM under my post? write your questions and I'll answer
myenglish
myenglish

Character sheet
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE:

http://english.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi Nadine.I'm from the USA and i'll help you improve your English!

Thanks for the answer!)
can tell, there is a function of "private messages"?
Nadine
Nadine

Back to top Go down

Post by myenglish Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Nadine wrote:Hi! I'm Nadia. I'm from Ukraine and want to meet people from the United States. I'm not very good at learning English, and I think that in the course of communicating with someone in English, I feel better.

Hi Nadine.I'm from the USA and i'll help you improve your English!
myenglish
myenglish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi! I'm Nadia. I'm from Ukraine and want to meet people from the United States. I'm not very good at learning English, and I think that in the course of communicating with someone in English, I feel better.
Nadine
Nadine

Back to top Go down

Post by myenglish Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

guys i offer something different and enjoyable>that is to listen our favorite songs with lyriqs, learn the unknown words and enjoy the song Wink
myenglish
myenglish

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gayane Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 pm

as for me, i have only one way of learning english,that is- practise,practise and agane practise Very Happy

gayane

Back to top Go down

Post by helen Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:37 pm

You should use English every day
helen
helen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lia Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:30 pm

read English every day.It helps.
don't concetrate on tranclating
lia
lia

Back to top Go down

Post by nune Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm

“One secret of leadership is that the mind of a leader never turns off. Leaders even when they are sightseers or spectators, are active; not passive observers.”
nune
nune

Back to top Go down

Post by ani Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:29 pm

yo should be active as much as possible.In this way you can learn many things also from other learners.Ask for help if needed
ani
ani

Back to top Go down

Post by zafi Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 am

Take more interest and participate in English language blogs, U will learn quickly and u will get more confidence, because when u post something then u feel good.plz motivate yourself and try to urge ur all friends.
because...

"Strong motivation may actually count more than ur IQ"

...............Smile..........Think positive...........Do positive............Smile

zafi

Back to top Go down

Post by sahakyan Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 pm

learn not only words but also phrases.it's more useful.For example I'm pretty sure- I'm 100% sure

sahakyan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nune Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm

that's a great idea
nune
nune

Back to top Go down

Post by zafi Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Learn a new word every
day

zafi

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 pm

To improve english communication skills one should thry to talk english with many people.I think this site will also be helpful for English learners.they can share their ideas here

dina

Back to top Go down

Post by zafi Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am

Tip of the Day!

"Until you
learn the correct intonation(rise and fall of the voice in speech) and rhythm of English, slow your speech
down"

.........................Smile..........be happy.........so happy.........Smile

zafi

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

For example you should listen to a lot of English conversation every day
eliza
eliza

Back to top Go down

Ways to Improve English Communication Skills Empty Ways to Improve English Communication Skills

Post by zafi Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Everyone must try to post 1 tip daily to improve english communication skills.

zafi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down