English For All

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English For All
English For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.

+6
myenglish
nune
nana
sahakyan
helen
Daria
10 posters

Go down

Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Empty Re: Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.

Post by nata Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Well guys,good job, you created your community and now it's the right moment to make it better Rolling Eyes
nata
nata

Back to top Go down

Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Empty Re: Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.

Post by eliza Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Thank you Daria.You're really great.
eliza
eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Daria Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

If you want some materials find me in skype: daria.dutseva.
But please write me a message that you're from this site otherwise I won't add you)

Daria

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi i'm new here and it would be great if you could help me nad share your information with me
Thank you cheers

dina

Back to top Go down

Post by zafi Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 pm

"No on will manufacture a lock without a key..
Similarly God won't give problems without solutions.."
.................Smile...................

so this english speaking page will helpful for us..
so plz post and share ur ideas and learning material to improve English for all....
and this site will be a solution of all english problems which we face..
...........My teacher says..................be happy...................

zafi

Back to top Go down

Post by zafi Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

zafi

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I need some materials concerning English
any information will be useful
thank you Rolling Eyes
eliza
eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by myenglish Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

perfect.I also have some information and can help you

I'll send some grammar to Nana
myenglish
myenglish

Character sheet
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE:

http://english.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nune Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm

i'd like to have some audiobooks in my disposal.If some of you have one,please send it Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Lol
Thanks
nune
nune

Back to top Go down

Post by nana Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:58 pm

could you please send me something connected with grammar?
I need it a lot
nana
nana

Back to top Go down

Post by sahakyan Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm

WOW Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Icon_exclaim Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Icon_exclaim Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Icon_exclaim Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Icon_exclaim
You are really perfect.it's a good idea.In this way we can help improve our English

sahakyan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daria Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Icon_study I can send some books in English if somebody needs it) Just let me know and I'll do it!!!

Daria

Back to top Go down

Post by helen Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:27 pm

I agree with you.We can build our English commnity.We should try to help each others
helen
helen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Empty Let's create an english speaking site ourselves.

Post by Daria Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 pm

This site is a good opportunety for studying English. We may chat in English here, discuss our problems, share our ideas, make friends.. But we should be active. Please invite your friends and make new topics. In this case it'll be interesting for everyone. I'm waiting your comments and your reactionLet's create an english speaking site ourselves.  Icon_biggrin

Daria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down