English For All

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English For All
English For All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what problems did you have while learning english?

+2
ani
eliza
6 posters

Go down

what problems did you have while learning english? Empty Re: what problems did you have while learning english?

Post by dina Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 pm

While speaking difficulties concerning English language I remember the days I would sit for hours and do my homeworks but now due to Sirarpi's advice I learn diffrerntly

dina

Back to top Go down

what problems did you have while learning english? Empty Re: what problems did you have while learning english?

Post by nune Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:47 pm

It was difficult for me to speak English correctly.I tried hard and at last improved my speaking.I also joned www.kantalk.com what problems did you have while learning english? Herz what problems did you have while learning english? Herz what problems did you have while learning english? Herz what problems did you have while learning english? Herz what problems did you have while learning english? Herz what problems did you have while learning english? Herz
nune
nune

Back to top Go down

Post by mariam Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:36 pm

I had a problem with writing but I think it's now better than before

mariam

Character sheet
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE:

Back to top Go down

Post by myenglish Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 pm

my problem was understanding
but now I fixed it by listaning a lot of English
what problems did you have while learning english? Fresse what problems did you have while learning english? Lol
myenglish
myenglish

Character sheet
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE:

http://english.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ani Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I couldn't speak English well although I knew grammar well.I joined www.effortlessenglish.com and www.kantalk.com. And now I feel the difference what problems did you have while learning english? Icon_exclaim
ani
ani

Back to top Go down

what problems did you have while learning english? Empty what problems did you have while learning english?

Post by eliza Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

people always face problems while learning languages
tell the problems you had and how you overcame that problem(s)
eliza
eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down